Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Question of the Week - 2018


I'm going to try a new ministry format in 2018 where I will take a question or two each week and answer them on Thursdays at 12pm via Facebook Live. I want to answer in this post why I'm doing it and how you can submit a question.

Why?

It is true that technology can be used in a bad way. It's also true though that technology is a gift of God that can be used in a Christ-honoring way. That's my goal with this project. As a pastor, I get questions quite often about life issues that I think would be edifying to others. So, the goal is to honor Christ and help others as they think through questions regarding Scripture, theology, life, the church, discipleship, family, etc.


I am not an expert. I think this exercise will help me as I grow in my faith to think through issues from a biblical perspective. So, ask away as we seek to find biblical solutions together.

How?

You can submit a question completely anonymously using Google Forms. Here is the link: Question of the Week.

The reason I want it anonymous is because it gives you the freedom to ask what's on your heart. And if you have the question, I'm sure others have considered it before too. If you want to leave your name, you can, but you don't have to. And, there's no limit to how many questions you can ask since I don't know who's asking them.

No question is off limits. However, priority will be given to questions that are most pertinent to life and ministry here in Perryville, AR. Also, I obviously reserve the right to not answer every question submitted. It may be that so many questions are asked that I don't get to them all. Or it may be that I find a particular question confusing or even inappropriate. And if there is a really good question that is above me, I may pass it along to someone else to answer.

So, let's see how this plays out. I hope we all find it useful as we seek to follow Christ in 2018. To Him be the glory forever.

Question of the Week link

-IV

No comments:

Post a Comment