Sunday, September 18, 2016

Why do Christians follow some Old Testemant Laws but not all?



It's Sunday night. Needless to say I don't feel mentally capable of writing an entire blogpost! However, I thought it might be helpful if I posted a recent teaching outline on an important question. Here's the question:

How do you explain to a non-believer why Christians do follow some Old Testament laws but not all? 


Before I post the link let me say a couple things. First, this isn't a manuscript, just an extended outline. Also, if you feel the need to use this or even adapt it feel free to do so but please know you should definitely be studied up on your own as this is an important subject in our day! So, with that being said, here's my answer to the above question:



Click here for teaching outline 

















No comments:

Post a Comment